09 May 2022
Nigeria is a multi-national country, made up of several Ethnic Nations that could have been countries in their own right if not that Nigeria happened to them. For several years, but most especially now, the Ethnic Nations of the NINAS Alliance Territory (the South and Middle Belt) have been regretting being in this Union, and those who can have joined the mass exodus out of Nigeria, seeking a new home abroad. Now, thanks to the non-violent NINAS Movement, people have become aware that it is the Fulani Caliphate Agenda of conquest and control, that is inflicting miseries, and an existential terror, upon indigenous peoples.
The Fulani were through trickery, manoeuvred into power by the departing British at Independence in 1960. Since that time, despite their status of being non-indigenous immigrant settlers, the Fulani have had a hostile “born-to-rule” supremacist attitude towards the Owners of the land. Now that indigenous peoples are being slaughtered by armed Fulani and their terrorists for land grab, the question is being asked: The Fulani live among us, but do they have a right to be on our land?
That is a very good question. The answer is that the illegitimate 1999 Constitution is both ENTRY VISA and PERMANENT STAY VISA for the Fulani. Without that 1999 Constitution, a forgery, Fulani would have no legitimate right to enter, or stay in the Middle Belt or South. That Document is a fraud, foisted upon Nigerians. It is the illegitimate powers obtained from that 1999 Constitution that the Fulani use for land grab activities,policies, or (future) plans, for example:
1. The quite absurd narrative of “farmer-Fulani herdsman clash” has been completely debunked. It is outright ethnic cleansing (genocide) by armed Fulani for land grab that is going on.
2. Although it is a deceit to amend a forgery, in the most recent round of “amendments” of the 1999 Constitution,the National Assembly passed provisions for Local Government autonomy. That means LG Areas would be directly controlled by the Fulani-led Central Government, via getting funds, and via a government-controlled INEC controlling elections.
3. The National Waterways Bill is a ruse for the Fulani-ledgovernment to control the waters and their surrounding banks, including ground waters, in all parts of Nigeria.
4. RUGA are straight off Fulani colonies, but labelled as cattle colonies.
5. Cattle grazing routes. Fulani are new-comers to the NINAS Territory, and it is the British who brought them into the South via Amalgamation (really an Annexation) in 1914. There are no records that indigenous peoples properly agreed to any cattle grazing routes for Fulani. This is just another attempt by the Fulani to lay claim to what is not theirs.
6. The National Livestock Transformation Plan is a means of imposing Fulani cattle ranches throughout Nigeria, using public money. This is land grabbing.
7. “Repentant and rehabilitated” terrorists are being REINTEGRATED into communities, and there are reports that they are even placed in the Nigerian Army. Just last week, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres (who has Amina Mohammed, a Fulani among his staff), praised Buhari for the ongoing Reintegration of “repentant” terrorists. This is all quite baffling because no UN boss has advised the USA to Reintegrate the foreign terrorists of the 911 terror attacks. Buhari himself has been quoted as saying, “But those with sophisticated weapons, with Ak-47, are from the Sahel area. They are Fulani people from Mauritania, Central Republic Africa…” Thus, Buhari’s Reintegration of terrorists is another form of land grab because Reintegration would mean accepting these Fulanikillers into ancestral lands.
These are just seven examples of how, having gained entry intoancestral lands using a forgery – the 1999 Constitution, Fulani are “ruthlessly” hoping to bring about their Ahmadu Bello’s vision that Nigeria is to be an “estate” of the Fulani.
The illegitimate 1999 Constitution is the ENTRY VISA for Fulani. However, do note that it is indigenous politicians who OPEN THE DOOR for Fulani to enter ancestral lands, by upholding and defending the illegitimate 1999 Constitution.Thus, if indigenous politicians did not collaborate with the Caliphate, Fulani would not be able to enter the ancestral spaces of indigenous peoples. Indigenous politicians are therefore DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the slaughter of their people by armed Fulani, and for the decay and retardation seen throughouttheir Ethnic Nation, as those are the fruits of the 1999 Constitution. The 1999 Constitution has been Repudiated. Thus, indigenous politicians are soulless traitors of their people byclamouring for, and pushing for Elections 2023 to renew the life of that 1999 Constitution, giving Fulani another four years of illegitimate entry into the ancestral lands of indigenous peoples.
In conclusion, Fulani are using sorcerer’s tricks and murder to dispossess and grab ancestral lands through ethnic cleansing (genocide), and by policies or laws such as RUGA and Waterways Bill. There is no hope whatsoever for indigenous peoples under such conditions so tens of thousands have fled abroad as migrants, too terrified to return. But the Fulani can be stopped! It is by focusing on indigenous politicians, for they are the ones who hold up the sham 1999 Constitution as a ladder for the Caliphate and their armed Fulani to enter ancestral lands. Therefore, to STOP indigenous politicians means to STOP the Fulani. Indigenous peoples must find a way to stop their politicians from carrying out Elections 2023 which renew the life of the 1999 Constitution, the ENTRY VISA for Fulani.
Ndidi Uwechue is a British citizen with Igbo heritage from the Lower Niger Bloc. She is a retired Metropolitan (London) Police Officer, she is a signatory to the Constitutional Force Majeure, and she writes from Abuja.